4343 W 14th Ave, Vancouver, BC V6R 2X9, Canada
Available $ 3,750.00
- Area size: 2690 sq ft
- Status: Available
Welcome to 4343 West 14th Avenue, Vancouver, BC, V6R 2X9!
This absolutely spacious house (main floor/ upper floor/ basement) is located within a walking distance to Queen Elizabeth Elementary and Lord Byng Secondary. Moreover, the property is surrounded by prestigious private schools including but not limited to West Point Grey Academy and St. George's Senior & Junior School. Also taking either W16th Ave or University Rd can get you to the heart of UBC within just a few minutes.
The neighborhood is very family-oriented as it is surrounded by public & private schools and numerous parks. It is a very peaceful and quiet neighborhood perfect for upbringing your children or commuting to UBC.
Availability: Available from Sept 1st, 2019
Bedrooms: 3 (unfurnished) + 1 (unfurnished) in the basement.
Bathrooms: 1 full bath with a bathtub on the top floor. 1/2 bathroom on the main floor. 1 full bath in the basement.
Size: 2690 sq.ft
Storage Locker: Garage + in-suite storage in the basement + attic
Parking: Detached garage parking. Double sized garage (Spacious enough for two SUVs).
Property Type: Private House
Pets Allowed: Small-sized pets are fine.
Smoking: Absolutely NO!
Broker: Sutton Select Property Management
- Kitchen: fridge, oven, stove, dishwasher
- Laundry Washer/ Dryer in the basement
- Detached Garage (More than enough for two SUVs)
- Patio on the main floor along with both front and back private yards.
LOCATION FEATURES: Absolutely school-friendly distance !!!!!
- Within walking distance to Lord Byng Secondary and Queen Elizabeth Elementary.
- Surrounded by prestigious private schools such as West Point Grey Academy, St. George's Senior & Junior School, etc
- Absolutely easy commuting to University of British Columbia
- Surrounded by different bodies of nature (Jericho Beach, Jericho Beach Park, Jericho Hill Grounds, Pacific Spirit Regional Park, etc)
- Very short drive to the groceries (IGA, Choices Markets, Kins Farm Market, No Frills, New Apple Farm Market etc)
- Daily indulgences and immediate necessities within a walking distance (Pharmacy, Starbucks, Tim Hortons, Kins Farm Market, TD Bank, Shell gas station, etc)
When sending an email or a text, please include the following contents:
1. How many ppl? Describe each tenant in detail including yourself (what you do and how you are going to finance the rent).
2. How soon can you move in? (Available starting Sept 1, 2019)
3. How long are you going to stay? Minimum 1 year fixed-term.
4. How are you going to finance the monthly rent? Describe your employment status, please.
5 If possible, please include your preferred schedule to view the unit. I will try to coordinate.
This property is professionally managed by Sutton Select Property Management.
View on map / Neighborhood
- Garage Parking