1683 E Pender St, Vancouver, BC V5L 1W2, Canada
Welcome to The Oxley @ 306-1647 E Pender Street, Vancouver, V5L 1W2.
Modern, open floor plan designed studio is available at the Oxley @ Pender. This is a fairly new complex that was completed in 2016. The suite boasts great features including polished concrete floors, stone countertops, gas cook-tops among many other features. Centrally located to all one could ever desire or want for amenities, restaurants, coffee bars, shops, and facilities. This location boasts a walk score of 97! with easy access to public transportation, great bike accessibility.
This unit is optimal for a single person or a couple looking to downsize for cost minimization but at the same time be close to other amenities (grocery stores, supermarkets, restaurants, cafes, etc). It is close to Hastings street and Commercial drive. One bus takes you to the sky train or downtown.
(All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. The actual suite may vary)
Availability: Nov 1st, 2019
Hydro & Utilities: Separate
Storage Locker: 0
Property Type: Condo
Pets Allowed: with restriction. Please ask for details.
Broker: Sutton Select Property Management
- Full kitchen: Fridge, oven, stove, dishwasher, etc
- Laundry Washer/ Dryer within the unit
- Utilities: Water included but everything else on tenants
*Tenants must purchase tenant's insurance
*Moving fees required by the strata will be paid by tenants
- Few steps away from all the amenities (Sahota's No Frills for groceries/ Canada Post/ BC Liquor Store/ Coffee shops/ Plenty of restaurants /Pharmacy etc)
- Strolls along Commercial Drive
You can find all sorts of retail stores and restaurants. York Theatre/Britannia community service centre/ Ice rink/ Swimming pool & Britannia Secondary school just steps away.
- Enveloped by parks (Woodland Park, Grandview Park, Forest Salsbury Park, etc)
Close to VCC/ Emily carr the University of Art + Design/ Columbia college
- Close to Britannia/Xpey'/St. Francis of Assisi/Admiral Seymour elementary school & Britannia/Templeton Secondary School.
When sending an email or a text, please include the following contents:
1. How many ppl? Describe each tenant in detail including yourself (what you do and how you are going to finance the rent).
2. How soon can you move in? (Available starting from Nov 1, 2019)
3. How long are you going to stay? Minimum 1 year fixed-term.
4. How are you going to finance the monthly rent? Describe your employment status, please.
View on map / Neighborhood