Your Burnaby real estate investment portfolio deserves the care of a professional Burnaby property manager. There are many companies offering property management services in Burnaby and we encourage you to interview at least three possible candidates to determine the one who best fits your needs. A simple search on the web using “Property Management Burnaby” will provide you with thousands of companies to choose from.
We’re confident you’ll find we’re the best in the business. We’ll ensure your property investment portfolio receives the care and attention you’ll want through our detailed processes and excellent customer care. For more information about out our services please contact us by phone at (778) 329-9966 or by email at [email protected].
Whether you’ve just one property, multiple properties or a strata corporation that are of a commercial or residential nature. We’ll make sure each property receives the same care and attention as any other with our complete Burnaby Property Management services.
Burnaby Rental Property Management
Your real estate investment in Burnaby is important to you and deserves personal care and attention from a professional property manager. As a real estate investor and owner you want an agent who will be able to:
- Treat your property like it’s ours
- Communicate with you to provide any necessary updates or insight to your property consistently
- Collect monthly rents and disburse proceeds to you as quickly as possible
- Improve your investment income with accurate market assessments
- Ensure quality of tenant by conducting thorough interviews and rigorously screen candidates following already established requirements
- Manage tenant expectations and attend to tenant inquiries
- Secure preferred rates for services required
- Provide monthly statements of account for your investment portfolio
- Insure your peace of mind, knowing your investment is well looked after.
Client care is paramount to our business philosophy, whether it’s with the owner or with the tenant. One example to make sure our clients are looked after is our 24 hour emergency services line. One call to our number whether it’s during or after business hours, we’ll address the emergency to make sure your tenants’ needs are met and your property investment is cared for. To request a proposal or learn more about how we can help you please contact us by phone at (778) 329-9966 or by email at [email protected].
Occurring more frequently, investors are turning to property managers as we’ll make ownership of an investment portfolio uncomplicated. Our expertise to navigate through requirements of strata corporations, municipal bylaws, provincial legislation while screening tenants, coordinating required services help make being a landlord “head-ache” free.
We’re confident you’re selecting the best when choosing Sutton Select Property Management. As your Property manager we will ensure your rental property investment is well protected and providing you with the best return on investment possible.
Please contact us for a market assessment of your property with no obligation.
Strata Management Burnaby
Ownership in a strata corporation and managing your investment is uncomplicated when you choose Sutton Select Property Management as your Burnaby Strata Management Company. There are numerous benefits to employing a professional strata manager to assist with management of the strata corporation. It’s important to find a strata manager willing to take an active approach in assisting with strata management.
Your investment in a multi-unit development is important and needs to be looked after properly. Some of the key features we believe the best strata manager should have:
- Be accessible and responsive to all owners when needed
- Provide guidance and information relevant to management of your strata corporation assets in a pro-active manner
- Ensure sound financial practices are followed and reports are provided consistently in a timely manner
- Utilize technological tools to assist in communicating with the general ownership in the strata corporation.
- Have access to an array of service providers and vendors for products and services required by the strata corporation at competitive rates
- Organizes and maintains records for the strata corporation